Resent News on the Shadows Sing Book

Hello, delightful gems,

 

You might have hear the news that the first book of Shadows Sing is now available for pre-order. Earlier this week, I sent out quick messages to let you all know, on my Facebook page and Twitter account, about where you can find my first book. Overall, I have to say that I have learned a lot from this experience so far. I never expected the process to find my own book to be a challenge on most platforms. Especially on Apple shop.

 

If you type 'Shadows Sing' in the Apple search, you will get a list of books like or have the word 'shadow' in their title. But not one of them is a pre-order of Shadows Sing vol.1.

 

However, if you type the author's name, 'Alyson M Wilson' in the search, only one book will show up on a list, and that will be Shadows Sing vol.1.

 

I don’t understand why Apple has a problem with the title, but it looks like they do. The one good thing Apple is doing that I have not seen the other stories do (despite me giving them permission) is that they will let you sample the first two chapters before you buy. So you don't have to wait too long for the first taste of the book. Apple, from my experience, does not have any links to books. That is why I am sharing this with you all, in case you prefer reading books on Apple.

 

However, if you prefer to get your books from other stories, here are the few mainline stores selling Shadows Sing and links. So you don't have to hunt.

 

Barns & Nobels

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/shadows-sing-vol1-alyson-m-wilson/1142603507?ean=9798218071059

Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Shadows-Sing-vol-1-Alyson-Wilson-ebook/dp/B0BL1YQ6R1/ref=sr_1_1?crid=Y275VXFB05QD&keywords=alyson+m+wilson&qid=1667532609&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIwLjkyIiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&s=books&sprefix=alyson+m+wilson%2Cstripbooks%2C78&sr=1-1

Kobo

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/shadows-sing-vol-1

Chapters/ Indigo

(At this time n/a) I find this odd because they also sell books on Kobo, from what I have read.

 

In the meantime, I will keep my eye out for any other stores planning to sell Shadows Sing. If any of you find a store I have not listed, please feel free to share it on this or any of my other social media sites.

 

Just a reminder that the books will be available on Dec. 2nd, 2022, for eBooks and the 9th for print. 

 

When any more news comes out, I will keep you all in the loop. 

Until next news friends. 



 

#ShadowsSing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September news about the second volume of Shadows Sing

Shadows Sing Side-Stories Ch. 4 part 1

Greeting from the Author of Shadows Sing