Greeting from the Author of Shadows Sing

Hello Wonderful Readers,

 

I have been wondering how I might make this experience of writing and publishing fun for you all while we wait for the books to be made. Because when it come to me, I don’t like waiting weeks or months to enjoy an interesting story. After fishing around for some ideas, I decided it might be fun to write some side stories from other characters points of view.  I will post at least two pages once a week on Saturdays unless my personal schedule says otherwise.

 

Now at this time the main book has not been published yet. So, you might be wondering about spoilers? I will say that until the first book is available to the public, I will do my best to not spoil anything about the main books or the main plot points. What I want to over is a bit more to the world and help explain why the side characters do what they do and say what they say. 

 

If you see any spelling or grammatical errors in these posts, please feel free to let me know so I can learn from my writing mistakes and fix them. Afterall, I don’t what my writing disability keep me from being able to share this story. I want to continue learning a growing. I am human and will make mistakes. My hope is that soon I can afford to work with an editor or two to help make sure that the books are written well. But for now, it’s just me and the editing tools at my disposal. 

 

I will also add post about any information I have about the next book and where to find or order books as needed and desired. But most of that information will be on Shadows Sing social media pages. 

 

Thank you all and I please let me know what you think of the journey so far. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September news about the second volume of Shadows Sing

Shadows Sing Side-Stories Ch. 4 part 1