Interested in following on Social Media News for Shadows Sing

Hello Everyone,

 

Enjoying the side stories so far? Do you want to know when the next part of a side-story chapter is out but cannot follow on blogger? Not a problem. I have been working on making some social media pages for those who are interested in following the current news on the coming book and books for the Shadows Sing series. Now there are no book pages but an author page. 

 

As of today, I only have a Facebook page made so far for the community. You can find the Facebook page by searching Alyson M. Wilson. There will be a tag author in the page section of Facebook search. The page will have the title of the book cover for its banner. At least for now. That image will change as new books are released. 

 

I will look into expanding the social media networks soon. Right now, my time is tight, so one is as much as I can make for now. So, if you have a different social media preference, then Facebook, don't not fear. I will let you know when other pages are made for the book series. 

 

Hope you all are having a wonderful day, and I will hear back from some of you soon. Thank you again for all of your support. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September news about the second volume of Shadows Sing

Shadows Sing Side-Stories Ch. 4 part 1

Greeting from the Author of Shadows Sing