Current news for you story Friends and fans

Hello friends and fans,

 

A lot has happened these last 2 weeks so let's get started.

 

First off: If you enjoy this story and want to see my artwork regarding this story and future stories; I am happy to tell you all that I have an Instagram account now. If you want to see my take on some of your favorite characters, you are welcome to view them any time. However, I will confess it has been a while since I last drawn them. I am sure you all can do a better job than me. Still, if that would interest you, please feel free to consider the following. The account name is [alyson.m.wilson.165] I will also have pictures of the finished books and more as things progress. 

 

As for the book: It is in a bit of a pause. It is taking longer than I had first planned it to take at this point. But that happens. ☹ I will let you know if things change and when I get more news to share. 

 

Last Saturday: We have the start of the 2nd chapter of the side-stories starting. I hope that you have been enjoying it so far. 

 

Lastly: If you only want news on the book, when the latest blog side-story post I released. Would you like to have more space to connect with other fans? I have good news for you. Today I have created a Twitter account for fans to follow me on. If Twitter is more of your style of staying connected, here is the account name for you to start following @alymwilson2u.

 

Today: I will be getting the second part of Ch. 2 side story done today but it might be closer to this evening. 

I will tell you all now that the third part will be a day late due to this coming week being rough. So, you all can expect to have it available to read on September 25th. Sorry about that but I did promise I would give you all a heads up when that happens. Thank you all for your understanding. 

 

Thank you all again for your support. I hope this helps make staying tuned more fun and enjoyable as we enter this new world of Shadows Sing together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September news about the second volume of Shadows Sing

Shadows Sing Side-Stories Ch. 4 part 1

Greeting from the Author of Shadows Sing