How it is going...

 Hello every gem,

I need to apologies for not being able to keep up with the side stories. Last and this weekend has been and will be busy for me. I'm sad to say I don't thing things are going to calm down anytime soon.

As of right now I am working on the main story and going to be working on getting the second book edited. Right now that is may main goal for the book story. I knew that side stories help pass the time while you all wait for the next books relies, but I don't feel like at this time I have to do either one justice if I divide my time between the two. So for now this will be used more so for news about the coming books and progress. If I do get around to a side story, I will let you know. 


I hope that the wait for the next book of Shadows Sing is worth the wait. 


Thanks again. Till next post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September news about the second volume of Shadows Sing

Shadows Sing Side-Stories Ch. 4 part 1

Greeting from the Author of Shadows Sing