New Year, New News

 First I want to tank you all for your support for this first story I have published. 

Since the time that the Shadows Sing vol. 1 was released there were only a few places that you could go to  buy the book and sample the first two chapters. I am glade to share with you gems that Shadows Sing vol. 1 printed edition is now available at Walmart and Target websites. Links will be provided below. For those of you who are interested.

Walmart link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Shadows-Sing-vol-1-vol-1-Paperback-9798218071059/2605953694


Target link:

https://www.target.com/p/shadows-sing-vol-1-by-alyson-m-wilson-paperback/-/A-88090749#lnk=sametab


As promised I am getting back to providing you all with side stories to help you have some more to read while waiting for Vol. 2 release. 

Based on the last chapters response, I am going to go ahead and start you all in this new year with chapter 4 part 1 today. I will still try to get the parts out to you by Saturday and will do my best to give you a heads up should I not be able to.

These new chapters might have some spoilers for those of you who have not finished reading Vol. 1 if you do not what to be spoiled then I would advise waiting to read the following chapters. 


I hope that you all are having a wonderful start to your new year. Till next post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September news about the second volume of Shadows Sing

Shadows Sing Side-Stories Ch. 4 part 1

Greeting from the Author of Shadows Sing