Latest Shadows Sing New

 Hello Gems, 

Thank you for your support and willingness to wait. I have some good news for those waiting for the second volume. The second volume of Shadows Sing is done with editing and is not being processed for publishing. As of right now I don't have a date for you all when it will be released but I will keep you posted. 

I might have another side story ready to share with you all closer to November. I hope that helps make up for the months of no new content. 

Lastly, As we continue to wait I have one more news. I have been working on a special project, a children's book as we get closer to the Christmas season. It's called 'It's Okay To Feel Mad at Santa' and is ready for pre-order now on Amazon. The book is help talk about the holiday blues and disappointments. The main character is a golden-hearted puppy called (You). You did not get the gift they really wanted for Christmas and is mad at Santa. In this book puppy (You) learns Santa's magical gift that we can't often see. The real gift of the season. Link to this book below.

https://www.amazon.com/Its-Okay-Feel-Mad-Santa/dp/B0CCLQSH4N/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=alyson+m+wilson&qid=1690317265&sr=8-1

Don't worry I will not talk too much about future children books I am working on here. For more information about that please consider following my author facebook page. 

Till next new, gems. Hope you have a wonderful day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September news about the second volume of Shadows Sing

Shadows Sing Side-Stories Ch. 4 part 1

Greeting from the Author of Shadows Sing